I remember when I first tried arugula, it had a strong peppery flavor! But over time, arugula grew on me, plus it is a good source of vitamins A, C just to name a few. This arugula salad is very easy to make.
This arugula salad recipe takes just a few minutes to make. The heirloom tomato used in this recipe helps balance the peppery and nutty taste of the arugula.
The combination of the sweet, bitter, fresh flavor will make you smile. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy making this arugula salad as much as I did. What is your favorite go-to salad? I would love to know.
- 2 cups arugula, washed and trimmed
- Handful of romaine lettuce
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 heirloom tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled feta
- Balsamic Dressing:
- 1 tsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1½ tsp. olive oil
- Add arugula, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, in a medium bowl. Top with feta cheese. Pour the balsamic dressing, mix all ingredients together.