Fettuccine With Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Don’t you love pasta nights at home? It’s always fun to try different types of pasta and try different flavors. Fettuccine is one of my favorite pasta to make. You will love this fettuccine dish with red pepper cream sauce. The juicy flavors of red bell peppers taste delicious with the smooth butter, heavy cream, and Pecorino cheese flavors! The fresh basil flavor is a perfect combination to this fettuccine with red pepper cream sauce. What is your favorite fettuccine dish?
- 1 Package Fettuccine Pasta
- Olive oil for sauteing
- 1 Large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 8 cloves garlic, minced or pressed with garlic press
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 medium red tomato, skin peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Basil, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp Butter (Unsalted)
- 3/4 Cups grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Fill a large pan with water and bring to a boil.
- For red pepper cream sauce recipe:
- When pasta is halfway boiling, get started on heating a large pan on medium heat. Drizzle olive oil to to cover the whole pan. Add red peppers and onion to the pan (At this minute, add your dry pasta in the boiling large pan to cook). Saute red peppers and onion for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Heavy cream, butter. Then add the grated Pecorino Romano cheese. Stir all together.
- When the pasta is ready, drain the pasta and toss into the pan of red peppers cream sauce. Stir all ingredients together. Add basil into the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Serve pasta into plate and top with more grated Pecorino Romano cheese. Enjoy!