Ground beef stir fry meal prep
This ground beef stir fry recipe is tasty and easy to make.
Craving a tasty recipe dish that you can meal prep at the same time? This ground beef stir fry meal prep is packed with protein and veggies. If you’re looking to add more vegetables in your diet, broccoli is a great place to start. I love steaming broccoli then season with a dash of sea salt & ground pepper. I had leftover steamed rice and made a veggie fried rice (recipe for fried rice coming soon). Choose steamed rice instead, if you don’t want fried rice. When meal prepping, meal containers come in handy like this Snapware food glass container by Pyrex. Store the food and reheat in the same container. Check them out here.
What’s your favorite stir fry dish?
- 1 Lb. ground beef (choose grass fed beef if possible)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp to 1 1/2 tsp honey (check for desired sweetness)
- 1/2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch ginger, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small apple, finely chopped (Pink lady apple used for this recipe)
- 1/2 Cup bean sprouts
- dash of salt
- 1/8 tsp.or more ground black pepper
- Turn stove on to low heat. Add sesame oil to cover all of the pan. Add the garlic, ginger and saute for 1 minute. Add the onions and saute for approximately 2 minutes.
- Turn the stove up to medium to high heat and add the ground beef and let it cook for approximately 8 minutes until meat is cooked. Drain fat from the pan. Turn the stove down to low heat.
- In a bowl, whisk the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey.
- Add the whisked soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey into the pan.Add the chopped apples. Add the dash of salt and ground black pepper. Add the bean sprouts. Stir all ingredients in the pan and. Let cook for approximately 2 more minutes. Turn off heat.
- Store ground beef stir fry in storage containers with steamed rice and broccoli.