How To Start A Blog
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase items through my links I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. I only recommend products I have personally tried. Thank you in advance for your support.
Do you want to know more on how to start a blog? Are you thinking about starting your own blog? Perhaps you’ve brainstormed topics to write about in your new blog. You have even come up with possible names for your new blog. Your blog idea is ready to come into fruition. What are you waiting for? In this page, I am sharing with you the easy steps in starting your blog
1. Brainstorm A Name For Your New Blog. Grab a pen and paper and start brainstorming names for your new blog.
2. Head over to Bluehost.com and choose “GET STARTED NOW”
- 3. Choose your plan. 4. Enter in your domain name. 5. Enter your account info. 6. Choose your planCongratulations on your new blog!
Let’s head on to install WordPress.
- ENTER YOUR ADMIN USERNAME & PASSWORD
- THEN CHOOSE “INSTALL NOW” CONGRATS! YOUR INSTALL IS COMPLETE
- YOUR BLOG IS NOW OFFICIALLY READY! LOG IN TO YOUR WORDPRESS HEAD OVER TO YOUR WORDPRESS DASHBOARD
- Choose Your WordPress Design Theme from Studio Press (I chose the Foodie Pro Theme)
- Congratulations! Your blog is live and ready to go. Your first blog post is waiting to go live.
” You don’t have to be great to start. But you have to start to be great” – Zig Ziglar
Things start to happen when you take your first step. What are you waiting for?