Jerk Chicken Recipe
Are you craving a jerk chicken dish? Why not try this easy to make dish at home?
This chicken plate has been marinated in delicious, earthy spices. Jerk seasoning spice is a mixture of allspice, paprika, garlic, onion, thyme, pepper, cayenne, nutmeg, and cloves.
This jerk chicken has been marinated in jerk spice mixture, thyme, oregano, ginger, onions, scallions, spicy chili peppers. This easy recipe is flavorful & spicy at its best. This flavorful chicken recipe is a go-to meal you can make anytime. You can also make a large batch of this recipe and store them in the fridge for leftovers. It tastes more delicious when reheated.
This mouthwatering chicken is delicious on a bed of turmeric rice.
It is also more delicious topped with thinly sliced avocados. What is your favorite way to eat jerk chicken? I would love to hear your comments.
Have you planned your weekly menu yet? Subscribe today and receive a free food menu printable.
- 6 pieces chicken thighs
- For the Marinade:
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Peeled & Mashed
- 1 Inch Ginger, Peeled
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Large Scallion, roughly chopped
- 1 Large Spicy Pepper or 3 small chili peppers
- 1/8 Cup Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Juice of a navel orange
- 1 Tablespoon dried thyme
- Place all marinade ingredients in food processor. Blend / Puree until smooth. Place marinade ingredients and chicken in a bag. Marinate for at least 45 minutes or longer.
- Heat grill on medium heat. Place marinated chicken on the grill, and cook for 7-9 minutes on each side, until meat is fully cooked.