Oat Bran Cereal Recipe
Are you looking to add more variety to your breakfast cereal? I hope you will like this oat bran cereal recipe I’m sharing with you today.
Oat bran has a good level of fiber. I like the creamy and smooth texture of oat bran. One of my go to brands for oat bran cereal is Bob’s Red Mill Oat Bran Cereal. Having a healthy breakfast that is ready in a few minutes is a always a plus, especially in the mornings. This oat bran cereal is ready in approximately 6 to 7 minutes. Bring water to a boil. Add the oat bran cereal. Let simmer for a few minutes. Turn off the heat. Breakfast is ready.
For today’s topping, I sprinkled cinnamon spice, topped fresh blueberries, blackberries, chia seeds, and tiny dash of organic maple syrup. Top this oat bran cereal with your favorite toppings. You’re good to go.
What is your favorite oat bran cereal toppings?
Craving oatmeal instead? This steel cut oatmeal is delicious for breakfast or anytime snack.
Did you enjoy this post? I love it when you share. Don’t forget to pin or stumble with your friends. Thanks so much for stopping by!
INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
- 2/3 Cup Oat Bran Cereal
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- Dash Of Salt (Pink Himalayan Salt Preferred)
- Small dash of maple syrup (Organic Preferred)
- Fresh Blueberries or Blackberries or Strawberries
- Small Dash Of Ground Cinnamon Spice (Organic Preferred)
- Chia Seeds or Flax Seeds
- Place 2/3 cup of the oat bran cereal into a small sauce pan. Add 1 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil. Stir the oat bran cereal and water together.
- Turn stove to low heat. Let simmer for 3 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Top the oat bran cereal with maple syrup and toppings of your choice.