Quick And Easy Leftover Chicken Sandwich
Do you have any leftover chicken in your fridge? Why not make this quick and easy leftover chicken sandwich?
This is so easy to make and perfect for those days when you need a go-to dish that does not take a lot of time to make. This sandwich also goes well with this delicious kale salad.
Feel free to top this sandwich with your favorite toppings. This sandwich is topped with onion sprouts, red onions, lettuce, avocado. Simple and delicious.
Are you craving a chicken pita wrap instead? This is a go to wrap for any busy day.
What is your favorite toppings for a leftover chicken sandwich? I would love to hear from you.
Did you like this post? I would love for you to stumble or pin or tweet to share with your friends. Thank you for stopping by.
- Approximately 2 Cups Of Leftover Chicken, Shredded
- Leftover Gravy (Optional)
- 1/2 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Sandwich Rolls
- Mayo Or Mustard
- Handful Of Lettuce
- Handful Of Sprouts (Sunflower Or Onion Sprouts)
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
- Optional: A Dash of Shredded Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat the leftover chicken for approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
- Heat the leftover gravy in a small saucepan for approximately 4 to 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Spread mayo or mustard inside each sandwich rolls.
- Add 1/2 cup of leftover chicken inside each sandwich roll. Top with leftover gravy. Top with avocado, red onions, sprouts, lettuce. Top with a dash of shredded cheese (optional).
- Ready to eat.