Quick Stir Fry
Are you craving a quick stir fry? This stir fry is quick and easy to make.
This dish has 5 ingredients and is ready to eat in 12 minutes or less. The combination of sugar snap peas, broccoli and carrots is crunchy and satisfying. This stir fry is an easy go-t0 veggie dish you can make anytime. Whenever you are craving a stir fry dish, this quick stir fry definitely hits the spot. Don’t forget to top this stir fry with sesame seeds and pair with steamed rice, for a tasty meatless dish.
What is your favorite vegetables for a stir fry? Tell me in the comment section.
Did you like this post? I would love for you to stumble or pin or tweet to share with your friends. Thank you for stopping by.
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar Snap Peas, ends trimmed
- 1 1/2 Broccoli,cut into small florets
- 1 Large Carrot, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon Oil
- Dash Of Sesame Seeds or Gomasio (Optional)
- Bring a medium pan to a boil.
- Add broccoli and sugar snap peas to boiling pan. Boil for approximately 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Drain boiled broccoli and sugar snap peas.
- Place a stir fry pan on the stove. Turn stove on to medium heat. Add the oil, making sure the whole pan is coated with the oil. Add the garlic. Saute for 2 minutes. Add the broccoli and sugar snap peas. Turn stove up to medium to high heat. Saute for 2 minutes. Add Carrots. Saute for 2 minutes. Stir vegetables in the pan and saute for another 1 minute. Top with sesame seeds, if desired.