Roasted Butternut Squash
This roasted butternut squash bites recipe is tasty and easy to make.
Butternut squash is known for its Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Fiber just to name a few. The sweet taste of this squash makes you want to take another bite of this delicious snack! This roasted butternut squash recipe is a delicious must-try snack that is healthy, sugar-free.
Cut roasted butternut squash into 1 inch bite size pieces. Drizzle cinnamon on top. Tasty!
What is your favorite way to eat butternut squash?
- 1 Roasted Butternut Squash (Approximately 1.5 lb.)
- Topping For Butternut Squash:
- Dash Of Ceylon Cinnamon
- Preheat Oven To 375 degrees
- Place Butternut Squash (skin facing up) in baking sheet and place into the oven.
- Roast for 23 to 25 minutes.
- Let Butternut Squash cool for a few minutes.
- Cut roasted butternut squash into 1 inch bite size pieces. Drizzle cinnamon on top.
- Mix ingredients together. Enjoy!