Roasted peppers with capers
If you are craving a veggie side dish with a twist, this roasted peppers with capers is quick and easy to make. Peppers, capers, olive oil, salt and pepper are the only ingredients in this dish. This side dish is sweet, flavorful, and tangy. This is a great go-to dish paired with fettuccine with red pepper cream sauce. Delicious.
What’s your favorite pepper dish?
- 2 Large red bell peppers. sliced and seeds removed
- Olive oil
- salt and peppers
- Preheat oven to 375
- Rub olive oil on all sides of the bell peppers
- Place the bell peppers on a baking pan or sheet.
- Top with capers
- Place baking pan in the oven for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.