Roasted Sweet Peppers recipe is a tasty go to side dish you can make anytime.
I enjoy making this recipe especially when peppers are in season and bursting with juicy pepper flavors. Bell peppers are known for their Vitamin C and antioxidants. I used lipstick peppers for this recipe, but feel free to use any sweet pepper varieties you’d like.
Don’t you just love these vibrant red peppers?
You can also make a large batch of these roasted sweet peppers and ahead of time and store them in the freezer for later use. I enjoy these sweet peppers as a side dish, topping for quinoa or topping for veggie wraps or sandwiches. Enjoy!
What is your favorite sweet peppers variety? I would love to hear from you!
- 15 or more small sweet peppers
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- Turn 3 stoves on to low to medium heat. Place 5 Bell Peppers on each stove. Roast Peppers on stove approximately 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- When peppers are ready, set aside and let cool for a few minutes. Then cut each pepper into long strips.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Heat medium pan over low to medium heat. Coat pan with the olive oil. Add roasted peppers into the pan and saute for 4 to 5 minutes.Season with salt & pepper. Stir occasionally.
- Place roasted peppers in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.