Craving Pasta? This rotini broccoli is an easy to make meatless recipe.
This rotini pasta is filled with tasty flavors from broccoli greens, lots of garlic, and cheese.
This recipe is garlicky, cheesy at its best. This easy recipe is a go-to meatless meal you can make anytime. You can also make a large batch of this dish and store them in the fridge for leftovers. It tastes better and better when reheated. Add a little bit of cheese when reheating. Delicious. Cheesy. Garlicky. Yummy.
Have you planned your weekly menu yet? Subscribe today and receive a free food menu printable.
What is your favorite meatless pasta dish? I would love to hear from you.
- 1 Package Rotini Pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for pasta water
- 4 1/2 Cups Broccoli, cut into florets
- 12 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Bring a large pan to a boil. Add pasta to boiling pan. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Boil pasta in the pan for approximately 8-10 minutes (Refer to your pasta box directions).
- For Broccoli:
- When pasta is halfway boiling, get started on boiling a pan of water for the broccoli. Add broccoli to the boiling pan. Let broccoli boil for approximately 7-8 minutes. Turn off heat. Drain broccoli from the pan.
- When pasta is ready, drain water from this pan. Place this pan on the stove, after draining water with the pasta inside, and turn stove on to medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic, cheese. Stir pasta, olive oil, garlic, cheese in the pan. Add salt & pepper. Stir. Turn off heat. Ready to serve.