Scrambled Eggs Veggies
This scrambled eggs veggies is a great way to start your day.
The garden is blooming with broccoli and I couldn’t resist to add these super food veggies for today’s breakfast. Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable that is a source of Vitamins A, K, just to name a few. Broccoli hasn’t always been my favorite vegetable, but when I learned how much of a super food it is, I ate it whenever I could. And now, I am a broccoli fan.
This simple dish is easy to make and an easy way to add greens to your meal.
This scrambled eggs veggies is tasty on its own or you can eat it with a tortilla. Enjoy!
What is your healthy breakfast go to meal? Don’t forget to comment below.
Did you like this post? Don’t forget to pin or stumble with your family and friends. Thanks for stopping by.
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 3 Medium size broccoli florets
- Dab of Butter
- Shredded Cheese for topping
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- Bring approximately 2 1/2 cups of water in a small pan to a boil (approximately 2 1/2 cups of water)
- Add the broccoli florets to the boiling water. Boil the broccoli florets for approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off heat. Remove the broccoli from the pan. Let it cool.
- Chop broccoli florets it into bite size pieces.
- Turn on stove to low heat. Add a dab of butter into a non stick pan. Turn stove to medium heat. Add eggs. Let eggs cooked untouched for approximately 1 1/2 minute. Add chopped broccoli florets to the pan. Flip eggs and broccoli mixture to the other side. Let it cook for another 1 minute. Add shredded cheese. Serve with tortilla if desired. Enjoy!