Slow Cooker Ancho Chicken Recipe
Hungry for some delicious ancho chicken tacos? This Slow Cooker Ancho Chicken Recipe dish is tasty and easy to make.
Peppers offers so many different flavors. There is the mild, sweet, hot, spicy.
For this slow cooker chicken dish, I enjoy the slight sweet, mild flavors of the ancho chile peppers.
This slow cooker dish is so easy to make. Don’t you like easy meals like this? Place ingredients in your slow cooker. Set to low for a few hours. Your tasty meal is ready to eat. The aroma of this homemade meal smells delicious.
Top these tacos with your favorite shredded cheese and salsa.
For meatless recipes with peppers, you might also enjoy
- 6 pieces of bone in chicken thighs
- 3 pieces ancho chile peppers
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 5 cups water
- Place dried ancho chile pepper, brown sugar, paprika, cumin, ground pepper, salt, dried oregano into the slow cooker.
- Place the chicken thighs into the slow cooker.
- Place the water into the slow cooker.
- Place the lid on top.
- Set your slow cooker to low for 6-8 hours.