Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken Recipe
Craving a spicy chipotle chicken? This slow cooker chipotle chicken recipe is spicy and delicious. I love making this chipotle chicken when I am craving something spicy and flavorful. This recipe is filled with simple ingredients: spicy chipotle with adobo sauce, garlic, cumin, oregano spices and more. This dish is a combination of spicy, delicious and easy to make. This chipotle chicken is delicious with tortillas, sandwich rolls. Top this chicken with your favorite toppings: lettuce, onions, cilantro, and a dash of lime!
What is your favorite toppings?
- 6-8 pieces bone in chicken thighs
- 4 pieces of chipotle peppers, 4 Tbsp adobo sauce ( I chose a small canned chipotle peppers with adobo sauce)
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chili peppers
- Add the following ingredients into the blender and puree until smooth: chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, cloves garlic, Dried Oregano, Cumin, Honey, Paprika, salt, pepper, Water
- Place the bone in chicken thighs into the slow cooker. Place the pureed ingredients into the slow cooker. Place the diced tomatoes into the slow cooker. Set your slow cooker to low for 6-8 hours.