This turkey pesto mini bagel recipe is a delicious sandwich for lunch or a picnic. The combination of the pesto sauce, fresh tomatoes, thinly sliced onions, cheese, makes this a simple yet flavorful sandwich.
This turkey pesto mini bagel sandwich takes approximately 13 minutes to make. I also enjoy making these sandwiches ahead of time and storing them in the freezer. Just pull them out of the freezer, reheat in the oven, and you’ve got yourself a tasty, turkey pesto bagel sandwich anytime. I hope you enjoy making this recipe as much as I did!
What is your favorite bagel sandwich recipe? Tell me in the comments section.
- 4 Mini Bagels, halved
- 4 Turkey Deli Slices
- 2 to 2½ Tablespoons Pesto Sauce
- 1 Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Sliced Deli Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread pesto on all bagel pieces.
- Add turkey, onion, tomato to bottom bagels. Season with salt and pepper. Place top bagels on top.
- Place bagel sandwiches in a baking sheet. Place in the oven. Bake for approximately 8 to 9½ minutes. Enjoy!