Are you craving a mini pizza? Not just any pizza, but a tasty veggie pizza. This veggie mini bagel pizza takes less than 20 minutes to make. This recipe contains less than 10 ingredients. Instead of ordering take-out pizza, why not try this easy pizza recipe at home?
I used sungold tomatoes from the garden. I like the sweet, juicy flavor of the sungold tomatoes. If sungold tomatoes are not available in your area, try an heirloom tomato.
You can also prep the vegetable ingredients ahead of time. If you would like to pair this pizza with a salad, please check out my arugula salad recipe .
Did you like this post? Don’t forget to pin or stumble with your family and friends. Thanks for stopping by.
What is your favorite pizza toppings? I would love to know. Tell me in the comments below.
- 4 Mini Bagels, halved (makes 8 total open faced mini bagel pieces)
- Pizza Sauce or Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil (to coat pan)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Large Heirloom Tomato, chopped or 1 Cup Sungold tomatoes
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheese
- ½ tsp. Dried Oregano
- Preheat oven to 495 degrees.
- Heat small pan over low heat. Coat pan with the olive oil. Add garlic, onions, saute for 1 minute. Add Green bell pepper. Stir all ingredients in pan and saute for 3 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the bagel pizzas. Add shredded cheese. Add the cooked green bell pepper and onions. Top with heirloom tomato.
- Place all mini bagels on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until all cheese is melted. Top with the dried oregano. Enjoy!